Here is the secret recipe, especially for you folks:
Wheat Flour 1 cup
Milk 2 cups
Ghee (Clarified Butter) 0.75 cup
Sugar 1.5 cups
- Take a broad vessel;Add 1 tbsp of ghee
- When ghee is hot, add cashew nuts and fry till the cashew nuts turn golden brown; Keep aside only the fried cashew nuts
- Add wheat flour to the same vessel and fry till the raw smell of the wheat flour disappears (it changes its colour slightly, in the process)
- Allow it to cool.
- In another broad pan, boil the milk.
- When the milk starts boiling, simmer the flame and add the wheat flour to it
- Mix it properly so that no lumps are formed
- Cook it for a minute and add sugar to it.Keep stirring so as to hold the mixture together
- When the mixture starts sticking to the pan, add 2 tbsps of ghee with continuous stirring
- Repeat the above step until the ghee is finished or the mixture doesn't stick to the pan