Now, let me share with you all, how & why I started blogging..
I was such a busy lady for atleast a decade.., 97 started my engineering (with full josh, dreaming big) & 2001 completed my engineering.
I could not even spend a month for myself, as I was lucky enough to get selected in campus recruitment & joined my first company.., then on started my career.., parallelly got married, had a kid, but never took a break from my career.
I felt all of a sudden, my life has become standstill, when I first became a full time home maker. It was 2 extremes in my life, but slowly started enjoying the "staying at home" phase of life. This is when I started blogging.., cooking was an all time passion for me, but never found so much enthusiasm before. I started blogging to utilize my time effectively & now, I am so much involved in blogging that I dont want to leave this anymore. I have 50+ recipes already, thanks a lot for all your support.
Time for MEME7 Things I Say More Often
1. Noooooooooooooo ( for my son who keeps pulling things from here & there)
2. Adi... ( my son's name)
3. yenu ?? ( asking what?? in Kannada)
4. yen madodu helippa (asking my hubby what to cook??)
6. ABCDEFG for my son.., ha ha ha
7. Good boy...(when my son listen to me)
7 things I did before
1. Enjoyed a lot with my entire family ( my brother, sis, father, mom, bro-in-laws, co-sis, MILs, FILs etc)
2. Enjoyed working with an excellent group in my previous company
3.Enjoyed eating out more tha
n 3-4 times a week
4. Completed my masters
5. Enjoyed my pregnancy & post delivery phases.
6. Went kilometers together to have favourite chats
7. Did lot of shopping & enjoyed buying whole lot of things (Shopping is fun yaar)
7things I do now:
1. Most of the time watching TV or browsing the net
3. Play with my son & try to teach him something new everyday
4. Keep applying for jobs without losing hope :(
6. Laze around & keep dreaming about when to visit India.
7. Go for a walk with hubby + son every evenings.
7 things I want to do ( not sure whether I can write 7! let me see)
1. Start working again
2. Visit India ( missing it damn soo much)
3. Talk to dear ones for hours together...
4. Shop till I drop ( he.., he.., my hubby will be upset after reading this )
5. Publish the recipes ( I have taken soo many recipe snaps, not getting much time to publish)
6. Roam around in Singapore
7. Play a lot & teach new words to my son..
7 things that attract me about opposite sex
3. Sense of humor
5. Love & Care
7. Helping nature + more....
7 Favorite Foods ( I can easily name more than 10 .., he he he)
1. my first & ever favorite.., nothing can beat this..., bisibelebath
2. curd rice (2nd love)
3. hot upma
4. dahi wada ( I love the one that is served in "Adigas" group of resturants, Bangalore.., slurp, slurp...)
5. shunti tambli
6. timare chutney (brahmi chutney)
7. gujje dose..
8. Kashi halwa/bood gumbala halwa
9. Dry jamoon + ..................................many many many.........................
Here are my awards
Lakshmi of Taste Of Mysore has given me the below awards..
Both, Smitha of Kannada Cuisine & Lakshmi of Taste Of Mysore have given me the below awards.