Now, let me share with you all, how & why I started blogging..
I was such a busy lady for atleast a decade.., 97 started my engineering (with full josh, dreaming big) & 2001 completed my engineering.
I could not even spend a month for myself, as I was lucky enough to get selected in campus recruitment & joined my first company.., then on started my career.., parallelly got married, had a kid, but never took a break from my career.
I felt all of a sudden, my life has become standstill, when I first became a full time home maker. It was 2 extremes in my life, but slowly started enjoying the "staying at home" phase of life. This is when I started blogging.., cooking was an all time passion for me, but never found so much enthusiasm before. I started blogging to utilize my time effectively & now, I am so much involved in blogging that I dont want to leave this anymore. I have 50+ recipes already, thanks a lot for all your support.
Time for MEME7 Things I Say More Often
1. Noooooooooooooo ( for my son who keeps pulling things from here & there)
2. Adi... ( my son's name)
3. yenu ?? ( asking what?? in Kannada)
4. yen madodu helippa (asking my hubby what to cook??)
6. ABCDEFG for my son.., ha ha ha
7. Good boy...(when my son listen to me)
7 things I did before
1. Enjoyed a lot with my entire family ( my brother, sis, father, mom, bro-in-laws, co-sis, MILs, FILs etc)
2. Enjoyed working with an excellent group in my previous company
3.Enjoyed eating out more tha
n 3-4 times a week
4. Completed my masters
5. Enjoyed my pregnancy & post delivery phases.
6. Went kilometers together to have favourite chats
7. Did lot of shopping & enjoyed buying whole lot of things (Shopping is fun yaar)
7things I do now:
1. Most of the time watching TV or browsing the net
3. Play with my son & try to teach him something new everyday
4. Keep applying for jobs without losing hope :(
6. Laze around & keep dreaming about when to visit India.
7. Go for a walk with hubby + son every evenings.
7 things I want to do ( not sure whether I can write 7! let me see)
1. Start working again
2. Visit India ( missing it damn soo much)
3. Talk to dear ones for hours together...
4. Shop till I drop ( he.., he.., my hubby will be upset after reading this )
5. Publish the recipes ( I have taken soo many recipe snaps, not getting much time to publish)
6. Roam around in Singapore
7. Play a lot & teach new words to my son..
7 things that attract me about opposite sex
3. Sense of humor
5. Love & Care
7. Helping nature + more....
7 Favorite Foods ( I can easily name more than 10 .., he he he)
1. my first & ever favorite.., nothing can beat this..., bisibelebath
2. curd rice (2nd love)
3. hot upma
4. dahi wada ( I love the one that is served in "Adigas" group of resturants, Bangalore.., slurp, slurp...)
5. shunti tambli
6. timare chutney (brahmi chutney)
7. gujje dose..
8. Kashi halwa/bood gumbala halwa
9. Dry jamoon + ..................................many many many.........................
Here are my awards
Lakshmi of Taste Of Mysore has given me the below awards..
Both, Smitha of Kannada Cuisine & Lakshmi of Taste Of Mysore have given me the below awards.
It was nice reading you MEME. Congratulations on your awards again.ReplyDelete
Congrats Sushma.. and very nice MEMe...ReplyDelete
Beautifully written Sushma.............ReplyDelete
My best wishes and hearty congratulation. I wish I can cook like you one day...... :)