1 cup grated sorekayi /doodhi/lauki/bottle gourd
2 cups atta/wheat flour/godi hittu
1 pinch of turmeric
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp oil
1 tsp chopped coriander leaves/cliantro
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above (Dont add water as the doodhi leaves out a lot of water when grated) & form a dough similar to the normal roti/chapathi.
- Divide the dough into 8-10 portion.
- Roll out each portion similar to a normal roti.
- Cook the chapathi on each side until brown spots appear by smearing little oil on each side.
- Serve this hot with curd, pickle, raitha or chutney.
One of my friend calls it Thepla. She was telling, there would be some minor changes in the ingredients for this thepla. I would get the ingredients from her & publish soon :))