I was the only consumer of the pathrode prepared at my home, as my son is too young to eat that spicy & my hubby dear prefers only pathrode palya. I prepared pathrode fry for tea time today & enjoyed eating!!!
1 roll of pathrode
1 tbsp coconut oil (or any oil of your preference)
- Cut the pathrode as shown in the below picture.
- Heat the tawa. Add 1/2 tbsp of oil
- When oil is hot, place the pathrode slices on it and add the remaining oil on to the surface of the slices
- Shallow-fry it on both the sides for a minute (until the sides are crisp)
- The pathrode fry is ready to be served