I was the only consumer of the pathrode prepared at my home, as my son is too young to eat that spicy & my hubby dear prefers only pathrode palya. I prepared pathrode fry for tea time today & enjoyed eating!!!
1 roll of pathrode
1 tbsp coconut oil (or any oil of your preference)
- Cut the pathrode as shown in the below picture.
- Heat the tawa. Add 1/2 tbsp of oil
- When oil is hot, place the pathrode slices on it and add the remaining oil on to the surface of the slices
- Shallow-fry it on both the sides for a minute (until the sides are crisp)
- The pathrode fry is ready to be served
These days I make a lotsa tea time snacks and substitutes... This is just awesome and looks different...ReplyDelete
looks lovely sushmaReplyDelete
anthu inthu kesuvina ele huduki bitri! enjoy all the dishes. I have not tasted these dishes it's time I tried them.ReplyDelete
Your kid smile is lovely. nice recipe.ReplyDelete