Here you go:
1 cup cleaned nugge soppu
2 cups wheat flour
1 pinch turmeric
1 pinch om kalu/ajwain
1 tsp chilli powder
1.5 tsp oil
salt according to taste.
- Add all the ingredients mentioned above in a bowl & mix it together.
- Add enough water & make a dough similar to the normal chapathi/roti
- Divide the dough into equal portion (around medium sized lemon)
- Roll each portion like normal chapathi/paratha & cook it on tawa.
- Cook on both the sides until brown spots appear on each side.
- Serve it hot with curd, pickle or subzi of your choice.