Bitter Gourd - 4-5
Rice Flour - 2 tbsp
Corn flour - 1 tbsp (corn starch)
Chilli Powder - According to taste
Salt - According to taste
Oil - For deep frying
Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Slice the bitter gourd & remove the hard seeds.
- Add salt, turmeric powder to the chopped bitter gourd
- Mix it well and keep it aside for a hour
- Squeeze out the water from karela completely
- Add rice flour, corn starch, chilli powder to the bittergourd slices and mix it well
- The mixture should form a coating on bittergourd
- Now, fry the slices in oil.The slices should be fried on a slow flame until they turn golden brown in color.
- Bittergourd chips are ready to serve