Hope you all enjoy this as much as we do :)
1 small cup broccoli (chop it into medium sized pieces)
1 cup curd/yogurt
1/2 tsp jeera powder/cumin seed powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
4 drops of olive oil
salt according to taste
1 tsp chopped cliantro (coriander leaves)
- Chop the broccoli into medium sized pieces & cook it by adding sufficient water for 2-4 mins.
- Meantime, beat yogurt. Mix cumin seed powder, red chilli powder, salt & keep it aside
- Drain out the water from broccoli & add olive oil to it. Mix well.
- Add the cooked broccoli, coriander leaves to the yogurt mixture.
- Mix well & serve it either with parantha or vegetable pulao.