Statuary warning for people who are dieting: please close your eyes, else you will also be tempted to eat. Do not complain later to me that, I spoiled your diet :)))
Here goes the very tempting vada recipe
1 small cup sabudana/seemeakki.
1 medium sized potato (boiled & peeled)
1/2 cup chopped cliantro/coriander leaves
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1-2 green chilli (finely chopped)
1 tablespoon rice floor (optional)
oil for deep frying.
salt according to taste
- Soak the sabudana for about 3-4 hours
- Drain the water completely from the sabudana
- To this add mashed potatoes, green chilli, coriander leaves, chilli powder, salt & mix well.
- Make a thick paste of rice floor & add this paste to the sabudana mixture.
- The mixture has to be thick for making crisp vadas.
- Heat the oil in pan & when oil is hot, add the vadas to it.
- Fry till it turns golden brown.
keep up the spirit
Hmmm... looks yum... Will try it....ReplyDelete