Here is the announcement of a blog event "Tried & Tested", for the month of April-11. This is the first ever event on this space. When I got the confirmation from Lakshmi, I was overwhelmed & super excited...
I have chosen Prathibha's " the chef and her kitchen" blog as the blog of the month.I have bookmarked a lot of recipes from her blog & want to try them. I am sure most of you must have done it too! She has a well maintained blog with many fans following her. Her blog soothes your eyes with pictures of good food. I love her dosa varieties & Andhra recipes. I am sure you will enjoy cooking the delicacies from her blog. Then what are you waiting for. Visit her blog, cook, click & send in your entries!
Here are some simple rules:
- Cook any recipe(s) from Prathibha's blog and post about it. Stay as true to the original recipe(s) as possible. Therefore, there is no need for re-posting it, simply link to the original post. Multiple entries are welcome!
- There is no time-frame for the original recipe. It can be as old as your grand-mother or as fresh as a mung bean sprout.
- Have you cooked from Blog of the month before? As this event is all about tasting and reflecting on the taste, older posts are also welcome. Kindly repost it & give a link to this post. Don't forget to mention about the T&T event.
- Link your post to this announcement and to Lakshmi's blog . Please always link to both sites, so both blogs are given credit and you are avoiding copyright fuss. Kindly use the logo. Thanks :)
- Send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your name:
- Name of the blog:
- Recipe tried:
- Your post URL as well as the original URL:
- A picture (300px by height, please):
- Deadline is 6th May 2011 and the round up will be posted within 15 days.
- Non-bloggers are more than welcome to participate.Simply e-mail me with your experience of what you cooked and please include a picture.