Here is the announcement of a blog event "Tried & Tested", for the month of April-11. This is the first ever event on this space. When I got the confirmation from Lakshmi, I was overwhelmed & super excited...
I have chosen Prathibha's " the chef and her kitchen" blog as the blog of the month.I have bookmarked a lot of recipes from her blog & want to try them. I am sure most of you must have done it too! She has a well maintained blog with many fans following her. Her blog soothes your eyes with pictures of good food. I love her dosa varieties & Andhra recipes. I am sure you will enjoy cooking the delicacies from her blog. Then what are you waiting for. Visit her blog, cook, click & send in your entries!
Here are some simple rules:
- Cook any recipe(s) from Prathibha's blog and post about it. Stay as true to the original recipe(s) as possible. Therefore, there is no need for re-posting it, simply link to the original post. Multiple entries are welcome!
- There is no time-frame for the original recipe. It can be as old as your grand-mother or as fresh as a mung bean sprout.
- Have you cooked from Blog of the month before? As this event is all about tasting and reflecting on the taste, older posts are also welcome. Kindly repost it & give a link to this post. Don't forget to mention about the T&T event.
- Link your post to this announcement and to Lakshmi's blog . Please always link to both sites, so both blogs are given credit and you are avoiding copyright fuss. Kindly use the logo. Thanks :)
- Send me an e-mail to email@example.com with the following details:
- Your name:
- Name of the blog:
- Recipe tried:
- Your post URL as well as the original URL:
- A picture (300px by height, please):
- Deadline is 6th May 2011 and the round up will be posted within 15 days.
- Non-bloggers are more than welcome to participate.Simply e-mail me with your experience of what you cooked and please include a picture.
That is so sweet of u dear..:)ReplyDelete
Thanks for choosing mine,I m just flattered!!!!
All the best for your event..!!
Lovely event :)ReplyDelete
Nice event, happy hosting.ReplyDelete
Wonderful choice, will send my entries soon..Happy Hosting..ReplyDelete
Nice event. Happy hosting.ReplyDelete
Happy hosting,nice choice to choose prathiba's..will sure send in my entry!ReplyDelete
Nice event, happy hosting:)ReplyDelete
This is a very good event.Thanks for organizing this.At least we can find some original recipes.Will send mine soon.ReplyDelete
Lovely event - I love Pratiba's creations and would love to participate :)ReplyDelete