This is one such breakfast filled with nuts & fruits! This dish doesn't involve any cooking !!
- I take around 1/2 cup of cereals(I normally use chock 'n' roll cereal, Fairprice brand, because my son loves them).
- Coarsely chop the nuts I have (like walnuts, almonds, cashews & raisins). I take around 3/4th tbsp of chopped nuts.
- Add it to the cereals. I also add around a tsp of sunflower or pumpkin seeds.
- I stop here for my hubby & he eats the cereals with nuts.
- For me, I add 3 tbsp of finely chopped banana or apple or papaya to the cereals & nuts.
- I finally pour little cold milk over it & dig in!