Capsicum: 2 nos(cut into 1 inch cubes)
- Prepare a fine paste of tomato, onion, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies & cilantro.
- Heat a broad pan. Add 2 tbsp of oil to it. When oil is hot, add cumin seeds. When cumin seeds splutter, add the paste prepared in the previous step. Reduce the heat & cook it on a slow flame.
- Meantime, in a wok, add 1 tsp of oil & saute the broccoli until tender & yet crunchy (it takes around 5-6minutes). Set aside the broccoli & repeat the same with capsicum. Mix the vegetables & keep them aside.
- Ensure the raw smell of onion & tomatoes vanish away. The gravy starts oozing out oil. At this stage, add 1/2 cup of water, green peas, salt, red chilli powder, amchur powder, kasuri methi & mix well.
- Add the vegetables to the gravy & cook on a medium flame for another 5-7minutes. Add garam masala & remove the gravy from heat.
- Serve it hot with rotis.