I kept on taking pictures of what I cooked & continued writing post after post without even realising the post count until now. Just like any other day, I logged in to my blog & pressed edit posts. I got a total surprise when I saw 99 posts & this is my 100th post..
Lets celebrate....., Congratulations "Savi-Ruchi"
(Picture is taken from here)
1 tsp dhania powder (coriander seeds powder)
- Add enough salt to 1.5 litres of water & boil it in a broad pan.
- When water starts boiling, add 1 spoon of olive oil & penne pasta, cook on high flame for 8-10 mins.
- Switch off the flame & allow the pasta to be in water for 2-3 more minutes
- Drain out the water completely & keep it aside.
- Heat a broad pan, add oil to it. When oil is hot, add onions & saute till onions turn golden brown
- Add all the chopped vegetables, mix well & allow the vegetables to become little crisp. This process may take 5-7 minutes depending on the way vegetables are chopped & also on the choice of vegetables.
- Add tomatoes & saute for a minute or two. Dont overcook the tomotoes, the pasta becomes sticky.
- Add pasta, chaat masala, red chilli powder, coriander seeds powder, garam masala & mix all of together.
- Switch off the flame & garnesh it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot.
Tip to check whether penne pasta is properly cooked:
- Take a penne pasta from the boiling water & press it. If the pasta is properly cooked, it becomes soft & can be pressed easily.
- You can also try cutting the cooked pasta, if it cuts easily from spoon or knife, you understand it is properly cooked.